By Publications International Contributors
Read or Download All New Low-Carb Cookbook, Recipes to Help You Lose Weight (Color Illustrated) PDF
Best recipes books
With recipes for forty of the Caribbean's vintage and modern cocktails and 15 conventional snacks to accompany them, Rum beverages offers a tropical style holiday. greater than a cocktail publication, Rum beverages is your final rum source, together with salty tales—from a historical past of the sugar exchange to the sparkly heydey of the Cuba Libre—an island-by-island directory of Caribbean rums, and a advisor to nice rum bars around the world.
Weaving jointly own tales with a hundred and twenty appetizing recipes, this pleasant cookbook can provide authentically American and vegan food that needs to be tasted to be believed. Midwestern-inspired recipes variety from very uncomplicated to the modestly advanced, yet constantly with a watch on developing whatever appealing and scrumptious in its simplicity.
This lush, inventive cookbook celebrates the flavour and flexibility of greens via bringing them to the heart of the desk in additional than eighty scrumptious, easy-to-prepare recipes.
Too many people allow greens play moment mess around in foodstuff that middle on protein or carbs. For chef Matt Wilkinson, greens come first. He builds his dishes round greens which are in season, once they flavor the simplest, are so much reasonable, and such a lot without difficulty available.
The recipes in Mr. Wilkinson's greens diversity from uncomplicated salads corresponding to Brussels Sprout Leaves, Mozzarella, and Anchovies, or Roasted Cucumber, Quinoa, Freekah, and Herbs, to hearty dishes comparable to gentle Parmesan Polenta with Crab and Mussels, or Braised Eggplant, Tomato, and Meatballs. additionally they contain pleasing snacks like Irene's Tzatziki, or Smoked Tomato and Goat's Curd Gougeres, in addition to cakes, resembling Carrot Cake with Grated Carrot, Preserved Lemon, Raisin, and Ginger Pickle, or Creamed Rice Pudding. whereas a number of the eighty plus dishes will entice vegetarians, there are lots that contain meat. In them all, Mr. Wilkinson's greens are the stars.
With attractive images and classic illustrations, the ebook is either well timed and undying.
This undying addition to the Chez Panisse paperback cookbook library assembles one hundred twenty of the restaurant's top menus, together with galas, fairs, and special day foodstuff that experience develop into such gustatory celebrations.
A complete diversity of menus is featured, from picnics to casual suppers. Line drawings.
- 500 Ice Creams, Sorbets & Gelatos: The Only Ice Cream Compendium You'll Ever Need
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Good Fish Sustainable Seafood Recipes from the Pacific Coast
- Better Homes and Gardens The Ultimate Slow Cooker Book: More than 400 recipes from appetizers to desserts (Better Homes & Gardens Ultimate)
- The Complete Guide to Creating Oils, Soaps, Creams, and Herbal Gels for Your Mind and Body: 101 Natural Body Care Recipes
- Recipes from the White Hart Inn (Penguin Great Food)
Additional info for All New Low-Carb Cookbook, Recipes to Help You Lose Weight (Color Illustrated)
3. Heat oil in large nonstick sk il let over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons rice mixtu re into pan and shape into cake. Cook, 4 cakes at a ti me, 3 minutes on each side or u ntil golden brown . Transfer to paper towels. Serve im mediately or refrigerate rice cakes for up to 24 hours. Tip: To reheat cold rice cakes, preheat oven to 400°F. Place rice cakes in single layer on baking sheet; heat 5 m i nutes. NUTRIENTS PER SERVING Calories Total fat Protein Carbohydrate 50 63 49 29 59 Cho lesterol Sodium Fiber 27m 9 330m9 < 19 slender s�des BRAISED ORIENTAL CABBAGI MAKES 6 SIDE-DISH SERVINGS 112 1 112 small head green cabbage (about 112 pound' small head bok choy (about % pound) cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar 1 tablespoon brown sugar 1/4 1.
1. In a food processor, combine 011 ingredients except asparagus and mix u nt i l thoroughly blended . Set oside. 2. Fill large skil let half-full of water; cover and bring to a boi l . Add asparagus and s i m mer just until crisp-tender, approximately 4 to 5 mi nutes. D ra i n wei l . ) 3. Transfer to serving piotter. Pour sauce over hot asparagus. Serve warm or at room tem peratu re. Prep Time: 10 m i nutes Cook Time: 5 minutes N UTRIENTS PER SERVING Calories Tot al fot Protein Ca rbohyd rate 56 59 3g 3g 6g Cholesterol Sod ium F i ber Omg 1 83mg 2g ASPARAGUS WITH SESAME-GINGER SAUCE CHICKEN SALAD MA � � Sf VINGS 114 cup mayonnaise '/4 c;up ou', crea m 1 tab1Ie,spoon.
2. Preheat broiler. Broil shrimp in shal/ow pa n, tu rning once, just u nt i l opaque, about 2 m inutes each side. Shred lettuce; arrange on four plates. Top with cooked shr i m p . Ga rnish with l ime, if desired. Serve with Vi naigrette Dress i n g . Vinaigrette Dressing: Whisk 3 ta blespoons red wine vinegar with 1 1/2 tablespoons ol ive oil i n smal/ bowl unt i l blended . NUTRIENTS PER SERVING Ca lories Tota l fat Protein Carbohydrate 1 44 8g l Og 7g Cholesterol Sod i u m F i ber 75mg 2 36mg 3g 67 HAM AND CHEESE II SUSHI" ROLLS MA K E S 8 SERV I NGS 4 thin slices deli ham (about 4 x 4 inches) 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened 1 seedless cucum ber, quartered lengthwise and cut into 4-inch lengths 4 thin slices (about 4 x 4 inches) American or Cheddar cheese, room temperature 1 red bell pepper, cut into th in 4-inch long strips 1 .